Wednesday, April 26, 2017

Glenn Capers















I’ve come to realize that my art has diversity with powerful individual vision, that chronicles the life of individuals. People draw me into their lives to tell their story to anyone willing to listen and validate their reason for living. My attraction to story telling grew as my life developed behind a camera. I discovered that it’s not how a photographer looks at the world that is important, it’s their relationship with their fellow human beings and these moments of connectivity that are frozen in time for all to see.
I am now teaching street photography and journalism around the world. Helping people to find their stories after they identify their personal pilgrimage.
As a photographer I have won a John F Kennedy award, Leica Medal of Excellence for outstanding achievement in Humanistic Photojournalism, NPPA region 10, award, and many more